The island of the never ending spring!
Welcome to the sunny side of the world, where catching big fish is possible all year round!
Depending on the season, we sail from the port of Pasito Blanco in the south of the island or from the north from Las Palmas – the capital of Gran Canaria. We are also accommodated according to the place where the port is located. Guiding on the boat is in English.
Types of fishing::
We are going to fish for:
- Bluefin Tuna (March to May)
- Bigeye Tuna (March to May)
- Blue Marlin (May to August)
- Wahoo (May to November)
- Mahi Mahi (August to November)
- Bonito (all year round)
- Barracuda (all year round)
- Snapper (all year round, best months January to June)
- Grouper (all year round, best months January to June)
- Amberjack (all year round, best months January to June)
- 23ft lenth
- 200 PS
- VHF Radio
Our accommodation (optional):
- beautiful Villa in Pasito Blanco – 5 minus walking from the port
Hotels in Maspalomas
- Holiday house in Maspalomas
- Hotels and apartments in Las Palmas
On the boat we enjoy full service:
- complete rental gear for trolling and jigging
- all bait, live bait etc. included
- all licenses included
Contact us for an individual offer by email.
All bookings and information at firstname.lastname@example.org